Membership in the Texas Bankers Association is an investment in your bank's future. With the same dedication and commitment you use to serve your customers and communities, the TBA pledges to help you succeed in today's challenging financial services environment.
Please consider how your bank can benefit from all of our many services. As our name implies, the Texas Bankers Association exists to serve our industry:
- TBA members receive a 50 percent discount on all TBA educational programs and products. TBA Professional Development department provides training opportunities for more than 10,000 Texas bankers every year.
- TBA places emphasis on producing publications to meet the needs of our members. The publications cover a wide range of banking activities and are offered to members at reduced rates.
- TBA members pay half price to attend the Annual Convention.
- The 30 Under 30 Program offers 30 percent off for TBA member bankers under the age of 30.
- TBA members save money through the group purchasing power of TBASCO, a wholly owned TBA subsidiary that is dedicated to reducing the costs of products and services for TBA-member banks.
- TBA members receive significant discounts on Thumbprint Signature products. The Thumbprint Signature program was initiated in 1995 as a TBA product that provides Texas institutions with a natural deterrent to the threat of fraudulent checks that are usually passed by non-customers.
- Compliance Hotline is a free service for members with legal and regulatory questions. Although Compliance Hotline is not a substitute for legal counsel, banks can benefit from the expertise of TBA's in-house attorneys.
- The CRA Partners offers a unique solution for TBA-member banks to meet the investment requirements of the Community Reinvestment Act while providing a meaningful community service for nursing home residents.
- Membership in Wealth Management and Trust is open to TBA-member banks that have corporate fiduciary powers. Operating as an association within an association, the Trust Division offers all of the educational offerings, products and services to Trust members at discounted prices.
- Texas Bankers Insurance Agency provides individual and package policies for Texas banks to protect buildings, contents, automobiles, as well as custom coverage for bond and directors and officers insurance coverage.
- The Texas Bankers Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the TBA, provides members with an assortment of benefits, such as the 50-Year Banker Awards, The Robbery Reward Program, the Cornerstone Awards and scholarships that only employees of TBA-member banks may receive.